Help & Support
User Guide Manual Thing
Like reading instructions? Great, read the user manual here!
- When are you adding [this feature I really really want]?
- Good question! We're always working on improving the app. You can sign up for updates here and send us suggestions
using the email address on this page.
- How do I sync/transfer/backup my data?
The current versions do not have a sync or transfer feature, so you can't get your data from one platform
to another ... yet. This ability will be coming soon!
The iOS/Android versions will backup along with your usual phone backups, if you have the option selected.
(This 'backup app data' feature should be on by default, unless you turned it off, but don't quote us, each device
For Mac/Windows, you can backup your data manually into a single file you can put somewhere safe. Go to Settings
on the left menu, then select Data at the top. From there you can export (or import) data. If you don't
see these options, you may need to update the app to enable them.
How private is my data?
You data is as private as your computer account.
By default, your data is not stored on any server or transmitted across any network.
However, the database file is human-readable so anyone who has access to your computer
password can technically look at your data if they know what they're looking for.
- How do I know when my day is saved?
- Everything you enter for your days will save automatically. The settings do not save automatically.
When something has changed in the settings, you will see a green save button.
- I love Grapefruit!
- We love you too! Unless you mean the fruit, in which case, we, uh, were only joking? #awkward
If you have a question not listed here, or a suggestion, or you just
want to send us a poem, you can email us at email@example.com
Save an orange. Hug a grapefruit.